PRINCIPLES OF HANDLING YOUR DATA
We process specific personal data to provide our services, the sale of goods, and the operation of our website www.katekraus.com.
Contact details of the personal data controller:
Ing.Kateřina Krausová (after this referred to as the "Administrator")
Address: Hrabová 228, ZIP: 789 01
Telephone number: +420 732 506 072
The processing of personal data is governed in particular by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
I. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification, contact, and other necessary data to fulfill the purchase contract.
3. The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
3.1 processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for the successful completion of the order; in particular name, address and contact); the provision of personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the condition of personal information it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
3.2 sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
II. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
1. The Controller shall store personal data
1.1 for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and the exercise of claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship),
1.2 until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, if the personal data are processed based on the approval.
2. After the retention period of personal data expiry, the Controller shall delete the personal data.
IV. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The recipients of personal data are persons:
1.1 involved in the delivery of goods/services/execution of payments based on a contract,
1.2 ensuring the operation of the e-shop and other services related to the operation of the e-shop,
1.3. providing marketing services.
V. YOUR RIGHTS
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, and you have the right
1.1 to access their data,
1.2 to correct personal data,
1.3 to delete personal data,
1.4 object to the processing of data,
1.5 on data portability,
1.6 revoke the consent to the personal data processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail- of the administrator.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VI. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
1. The Controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
2. The Controller declares that he has taken all appropriate measures (technical and organizational) to secure personal data.
3. The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. By sending the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the approval, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
3. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. They will publish a new version of the terms and conditions of personal data protection on their website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address, which you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on December 1sr, 2023.